Here's a brief list of the changes since the previous release:
- New terrain system.
- More responsive controls.
- Real single player mode.
- New spell and enchantment systems.
- Many graphical improvements.
- Added limited scope game modes.
- Improved script performance.
- Extended character modeling support.
- User interface improvements.
- Improved mod loading.
- Major code cleanup.
- Several less interesting changes.
There is no Windows binary for the time being. We are looking for someone who is willing to package and maintain the game on Windows. Of course, other contributions are welcome too.